"Public service is in my blood. Four generations of my family have made giving back to Raynham a part of who they are. To me, public service is a privilege that I will never take lightly."
On November 28, 2018, Selectman Joe Pacheco announced his intention to seek a fifth term representing his hometown as Selectman. Over his time in office Joe has demonstrated a unique ability to solve problems and bring forward ideas to move Raynham forward.
Unmatched Experience. Unquestioned Integrity.
- Lifelong Raynham Resident
- Raynham Public Schools Educated
- Bridgewater State University (Magna Cum Laude)
- Raynham Public Library Trustee
- Bristol-Plymouth School Council
- Capital Planning Committee
- Economic & Business Development Commission
- Tax Increment Finance Board, Chairman
- Bristol County Advisory Board, Chairman
- Raynham Selectman: 2007-Present
(Chairman 2008-2009; 2011-2012; 2013-2014; 2016-2017)